Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Month Of August

This is my first post for this year (2014). Take me 1 year to blog again. So many things happen, hope this year will go well with my family. No more shouting, no more insomnia. For all the guys out there, don't be idiot taking revenge for someone who doesn't love you anymore or taking advantage to your partner for their family tittle and money.

Use bomoh or what so ever is not the solution. Are you prepare to confront GOD for all the evil you do? I don't think you gonna die that easy even it is your time. The evil will never let you die, you gonna suffer till it go away. Never think after you die, everything gonna past just like that.

I hope to blog again about lot of thing.

The missing MH370, I hope they only missing and not die.

The crash of MH17, I pray for all the soul in the airplane.

The war between Palestin/Gaza and Israel. Please stop the war, more people is dying and suffering. Put down the weapon and try to sit down and negotiate (to all the people in the world, don't be fanatic with religion, both side have different religion, not only 1)

No comments: